Last Activity:12-05-2012 2:51 PM
Posted in thread: Sparkling Peach White Wine, Great Recipe on 11-26-2012 at 09:03 PM
looking nice would like to try it I have one question, can i make use of fresh fruit instead of
Posted in thread: Hi on 11-26-2012 at 08:57 PM
Hi i am new to wine making, i love wine and i would like to learn making wine for myself.. hope
so that will get some good info here..
Posted in thread: Spices to use in wine? on 10-31-2012 at 08:41 PM
you can make use of crushed black peppercorns, mulling spice
Posted in thread: Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different on 10-31-2012 at 08:36 PM
ohh its really interesting...
Posted in thread: At last..... on 10-31-2012 at 08:33 PM
its looking awesome can you please give me the full explanation about it?
Posted in thread: Sparkling Peach White Wine, Great Recipe on 10-31-2012 at 08:27 PM
its looking good i will try it defiantly and let you guys know about it..
Posted in thread: Strawberry-blackberry wine on 10-31-2012 at 08:25 PM
According to me RC 212 is good choice..
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- What are you drinking now?
- Why isnt my beer fermenting?
- My unique cider technique?
- budget brew... brewing off the beaten path
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Need 1 Ticket to National Homebrewers Conference in Philadelphia
- White house beer
- Best Brew for 1st All-Grain Batch?
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Not getting enough through my tun