Last Activity:03-05-2013 8:52 PM
Posted in thread: Compu-Brew, how to calibrate? on 01-06-2013 at 08:50 PM
I have acquired a Compu-Brew brewing system made by Advanced Brewing Technologies (sample image
here: ABT is apparently no longer in business. I am trying to figure out how to calibrate the
Posted in thread: Heating element won't heat??? on 03-04-2012 at 02:11 AM
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster. I built a HERMS system based on that originally
designed by The Pol. In the HLT/HEX 10 gallon cooler, I have a vertically mounted 1500 watt,
120 volt heat...
- Den: Beer Exchange
- Arizona Hop Garden Via Texas EdWort Hop Garden
- What are you drinking now?
- Propane burner regulator issue
- Help me MacGuyver
- whats wrong
- My procedure, on batch #9
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Suggestions for what to brew
- 2278 lager starter, 40 hours later