Last Activity:03-28-2013 12:34 PM
Posted in thread: Electric controller for boil pot on 03-28-2013 at 12:24 PM
Very cool. I decided to buy one instead of building... used that for a month or so then a buddy
and I built one useing the brewtroller software and its awesome.. I 'll post pics soon. Now I
have two c...
Posted in thread: Electric controller for boil pot on 01-01-2013 at 05:07 PM
That would be great.. thanks
Posted in thread: Electric controller for boil pot on 12-30-2012 at 12:54 PM
Ive done a ton of reading and rescearch.. do to my hands on personality i would feel safer if I
had someone that was local I could do a build with. Im new to the pmm club and had a nasty boil
Posted in thread: Electric controller for boil pot on 12-28-2012 at 01:50 PM
Does anyone have experience building a 220v control system for a boil pot? I really want to
move away from propane? Im not really savy with electrical but with the right guidance Im sure
i could do it...
- How much water is required for conversion
- Our first all electric unit
- Showoff Your Cider(s)!
- Imperial Bastard Stout
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- budget brew... brewing off the beaten path
- 2013 HBT Fantasy Baseball
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Extra Hard Lemonade- bottled, but have a BAAAD sulfur smell!!!!!!!!!
- About to by a new brewing kit