Last Activity:12-23-2012 2:35 PM
Posted in thread: Help!!! on 11-28-2012 at 04:37 PM
I also should state that I have now built a ferm chamber to regulate heat. It will cool and
heat to a degree.
Posted in thread: Help!!! on 11-28-2012 at 04:36 PM
I really appreciate the feedback. I use star San as my sanitizer. What temp should sparge water
Posted in thread: Help!!! on 11-28-2012 at 12:31 PM
I was wondering about the thermometer. I mash in a cooler vs. pot and wonder if I'd get better
results in a pot.The pumpkin was out of a can ( purée)
Posted in thread: Help!!! on 11-28-2012 at 03:48 AM
It's harsh at the end. Almost a lingering alcohol taste.
Posted in thread: Help!!! on 11-28-2012 at 03:20 AM
I brewed my first pumpkin. It primared for two weeks, secondaried for a month, cold crashed/
conditioned for two weeks and keged it.Smooth at the beginning but:It has a real bitter after
taste in the ...
Posted in thread: Need help with all grain procedure on 11-22-2012 at 09:54 PM
Hop spider is all I use/need.Ah a hop spider...to Home Depot I go!
Posted in thread: Need help with all grain procedure on 11-22-2012 at 09:21 PM
I have been all grain brewing for about a year. I use pellet hops. I have a brew kettle with a
faucet.My question is how do I strain the hop particles out of the wert to put I through a
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- does cider have a stronger fermenting smell than other brews?
- Yeast Calculators and Final Gravity
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- RIP - Ray Manzarek
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Kit Tips
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Last call on rhizomes
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread