Last Activity:05-23-2013 4:18 PM
Posted in thread: Bottle lager now without 2ndry. on 01-27-2013 at 07:31 PM
Doing a Brewer's Best Vienna Lager kit that I got for xmas. Am new and have only done 2
batches. Thought I would try it. I don't have a fridge to store it for large phase, I do have a
cold basement an...
Posted in thread: What Brewers Best Extract Kits do you like? on 01-22-2013 at 05:47 AM
My first homebrew ever was the English Brown Ale. I picked it cause it was beginners level. It
turned out great and everyone loved it.
- What are you drinking now?
- How Much Coriander & Zest To Use?
- Am I killing my efficiency...
- Wayyyy past Expired dry yeast: Toss it or pitch it?
- Show Us Your Label
- Protein Rest vs. Mashout vs. Chill Haze vs AHHHHHHHHHH CONFUSION
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- Cream of Three Crops (Cream Ale)
- Kern River Citra DIPA
- Newbie fermentation question
- Agave pulque mead