Last Activity:07-09-2007 10:19 AM
Posted in thread: BUD Clone on 11-08-2006 at 05:38 PM
Looking for a BUD clone, trying to convert the wife to real beer and figured the best way is to
make a real BUD. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Posted in thread: Help W/Yeast Starter!! on 02-27-2006 at 01:57 PM
Newbie here; having difficulty with the yeast starter, expecting to see real activity but the
best I have seen is very limited small bubbles in the air lock - not enough to giggle it
Posted in thread: To insulate or not to insulate, that is the question. on 02-13-2006 at 10:55 AM
Thanks to everyone who has read and replied to my inquire about using the dishwasher; bottle
cleaner here we come !
Posted in thread: Sanitation of equipment on 02-10-2006 at 11:45 AM
newbie in brewing; question - can you use the dishwasher to clean and sanitize the equipment ?
I'm told that a solution of 2 oz of bleach to 5 gal of water works well.
- weighing wort to determine volume
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- (MN) WTS - Blichmann Beer Gun and Counter Pressure Filler
- making mango ipa when should i add the mangos?
- natural conditioning/carbonating in a keg
- Dry yeast starter?
- Alright, somewhat frustrated, need the gurus...
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- How much grain do you have in stock?
- $7.00* stir plate
- Anyone steam-mashing?