Last Activity:05-05-2013 7:35 PM
Posted in thread: Blueberry Melomel on 02-09-2013 at 02:34 PM
Caution with these bottles , Ive had one that popped . So I would recommend them for still mead
only. After the one popped I released some pressure from the others.
Posted in thread: Blueberry Melomel on 01-24-2013 at 02:06 AM
Cost Plus has them listed as " glass bottle with clamp stopper"
Posted in thread: Blueberry Melomel on 01-24-2013 at 01:58 AM
I found the flasks at Cost Plus World Market, they have them available online as well. As too
how long until the sparking melomel will be at its peak,according to the Home Brewers Companion
it will be...
Posted in thread: Blueberry Melomel on 01-22-2013 at 11:03 PM
I too was surprised by how fast it finished. By the time I bottled there hadn't been any
positive pressure in the airlock for a week and a half. Hydrometer readings remained stable for
that time. I th...
Posted in thread: Blueberry Melomel on 01-21-2013 at 03:03 PM
My first attempt at a sparkling melomel. Brewed with 7.5# clover honey, 3# blueberry puree ,
used dried pastuer champagne yeast. This is primarily for my wife aa she is not into beer. The
OG was 1.053...
Posted in thread: Show Us Your Label on 10-28-2011 at 03:26 PM
First shot at a Oaked IPA
- Carbonation question
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Single bottle infections or something else?
- The Billy Bar, aka, Building an Articulated Tap Tower Keezer Without a Collar
- Orange County craft beer bars?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- another American Double IPA critique
- Innis & Gunn Clone- I'm Going for it!
- Extending Chugger Pump Electric Cord
- Astringent oatmeal stout?