Last Activity:10-17-2006 10:53 AM
Posted in thread: Carbonation after back-sweetening on 10-16-2006 at 01:02 PM
I'm no expert on this, but adding more yeast might make your bottles=bombs.
Posted in thread: Wife Wants to Dump Cider on 10-12-2006 at 11:53 PM
How well does citrus do for making wines/ciders?
Posted in thread: a new batch on 10-12-2006 at 07:12 PM
Well.....she started bubbling in less than 24 hours, and is still at it!:)
Posted in thread: a new batch on 10-10-2006 at 02:26 PM
After a two year hiatus I started a batch of cider last night. This is what I have in my
fermenting bucket awaiting the start of the primary…One 40 lb. box of Braeburn apples (~3.5
gallons), juiced w/...
Primary - Empty
Secondary - Braeburn Raspberry Cider
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- 3 floyds yeast
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Barleywine needs help. Final gravity 1.040
- 7 days past recommended bottle date
- Founder's Breakfast Stout Clone
- Batched an experimental brew, seeking opinions on the recipe
- Mosaic/Nelson Sauvin Pairing
- Please Critique my Top Tier set up
- Wit - 3944 not Fermenting out
- Input please...want to make a huge beer!