- Posts 4
Last Activity:06-05-2006 6:07 AM
Posted in thread: What is the actual volume of a corny keg? on 08-20-2005 at 10:51 AM
My pin lock corny keg has 640 uso stamped on the side . converts to 5 usg or 4.16 Imp. or 18.9
L. Hope this helps.Wally
Posted in thread: question on stout kegging. on 05-18-2005 at 06:38 PM
I switched the nitrogen stem over to C02 on my regulator as it was cheaper than getting the
adapter fitting. Check out the local welding gas supplier for help.
Posted in thread: Forced or Natural carbonation on 05-11-2005 at 02:26 AM
I also want to force carbonate a corny and have no refrigeration . I checked a Carbonnation
Chart and for 70F @ 32 psi the volume of CO2 is 2.7 But how long would it take carbonate the
keg? How long c...
Posted in thread: Used Corny Refub on 05-05-2005 at 02:36 AM
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E-Stop ???
- Contactors for e-brew heating elements.
- What power % do you use?
- Creating an NA (Or...how I neutered my beer)
- Tripod/Hoist Ideas?
- Simple "analog" e-brewing questions
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- 2 questions
- Wedding beer stockpile
- Can the manifold be soldered onto the tap in the mash tun and stay there for good? :)