- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-16-2012 7:12 PM
Posted in thread: First batch on its way! on 07-01-2012 at 05:46 AM
Where do you usually get this from w00pr? Sounds like it could be good enough to try!There is a
local store that fancy cooking stuff and I got it there. I will check the brand of it.
Posted in thread: First batch on its way! on 06-16-2012 at 02:00 AM
I use a apricot honey loose leaf tea for my kombocha. It's very good. I've tried other flavored
teas, so far this is the best!
Posted in thread: glass bottle on 06-06-2012 at 01:12 AM
I've seen similar glass jars at wal mart.
- What are you drinking now?
- Upgrading grain size
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Starter Guide...
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Crud growing in faucet
- Kegerator / Keezer fan circulation
- The BEST Zombie films....
- May 2013 New England Grain Buy
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- First brew ever came out great!