Last Activity:11-27-2012 10:55 AM
Posted in thread: To bottle or waste of time? on 05-21-2012 at 04:29 PM
Not quite a month since I put it in the carboy
Posted in thread: To bottle or waste of time? on 05-21-2012 at 03:42 PM
Good, I've been pretty excited about this. I guess I'll go buy a few bottles today. Thanks for
the quick replies.
Posted in thread: To bottle or waste of time? on 05-21-2012 at 03:27 PM
I started my first extract kit on April 23. The instructions said to let it ferment for
7-10Laura days and once fermentation stopped bottle immediately. Unfortunately I got busy
around that time and h...
Posted in thread: Looking for some suggestions on 03-26-2012 at 07:32 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe I'll make a trip to the brew store some time this week to see
what they have in stock
Posted in thread: Looking for some suggestions on 03-24-2012 at 04:02 PM
I think I'm going to give home brewing a try. I've made wine a few times so hopefully I can do
this. Just wanted some suggestions or recipes for a good relatively easy beer for the summer.
- Meat is not a protein source
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Whats the biggest bonehead mistake youve made while brewing?
- What are you drinking now?
- n00b PLEASE HELP!
- Check your Equipment before Brewing!!!
- Propane burner regulator issue
- Freezer Insulation Question
- Carboy Stand/Dryer
- Gelatin finings and Yeast interaction