- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-18-2013 3:21 PM
Posted in thread: Peppercorn RyePA on 12-09-2012 at 02:53 PM
I've had Route Des Épices in QC and found it a very pleasant brew however can't get it down
here. Would like to try modifying a rye ipa recipe to attempto clone it but am not sure how
much pepper to u...
- Revvy's Belgian Blonde (Leffe Clone)
- Brew kettle whilrpooling
- Reaper's Mild, 1st place 2011 HBT Competition
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- Critique me!
- Chiller cooling question
- Does this sound right...?
- A Tribute to Hunahpu
- Attempting 13% ABV straight, unblended sour
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Help converting all grain to extract