- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-14-2013 2:00 PM
Posted in thread: 5 Day Sweet Country Cider on 01-21-2013 at 09:52 PM
I have done a couple batches of this already with great results. However, on my latest batch I
seem to have made a mistake. I left the cinnamon sticks (ceylon) in the primary thinking it
would simply ...
- Music Related Beer Names!
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Imperial Mint Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout Suggestions
- What are you drinking now?
- The Rabbi (pseudo-clone of Avery's The Reverend) -- Belgian Quad
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- consistently low OG w/ mini mash
- Getting Rid of Astringency in Brewed Beer
- Major Issues with malted cider gravity might be to high?
- Snapped a vine!
- First time with dry yeast