Last Activity:12-12-2008 9:19 PM
Posted in thread: Carbonating with soda bottles on 12-13-2008 at 02:20 AM
Is it possible to carbonate my freshly brewed beer into a big 2 liter 7up bottle? They seem to
take quite a bit of pressure, but I'm not about to try this if I can't find someone who has had
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Texas Native Beer
- winter/holiday beer
- IPA's Historical Question/Discussion
- Upgrading grain size
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Should I...or shouldn't I...?
- greetings from newly-legal Alabama!
- Brew with smoked tobacco??