- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-28-2012 4:14 PM
Posted in thread: The Claymore - Epic Wee Heavy on 11-10-2012 at 09:41 PM
It's true. The smoke was definitely matched by all the beefy malts that are in this. Not to
mention, the smoke flavor in this recipe pairs right up with the vanilla/oak flavors you get
from the JD chi...
Posted in thread: The Claymore - Epic Wee Heavy on 11-10-2012 at 03:39 AM
Old post here, I know, but I just finished up a batch of this and it has to be one of the best
I've brewed. I managed to let it sit 8 months before cracking into it, and I was going to put
it in for a...
- What are you drinking now?
- Pitching temperature for WLP838 Southern German Lager Yeast
- Question about cops and for those who live in Association communities
- Hows this look?
- What I did for beer today
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Golden Strong, spicy citrus
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- " Flannagin Standard
- Northern Colorado - Interest check for group grain buy
- Durian cider - yes I went there.