- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-04-2008 8:28 AM
Posted in thread: Made candi sugar - how to liquefy? on 05-04-2008 at 01:32 PM
you could toss the entire pan into your wort during the boil.:fro: nah, i'd try to re-heat
- My first brew setup
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Fermenting with 2 different types of yeast
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- Tangy dubble need suggestions
- conditioning in the bottle
- How do create my own partial mash recipe.
- Modifying a blonde ale ingredient kit
- What are you drinking now?
- Done with Electric Brewing