Last Activity:01-20-2012 12:04 AM
Posted in thread: My First Batch's Label // "Lucky 23" on 12-25-2011 at 05:48 AM
Thoughts on the label I made for my first batch?Wanted to stick to a design with old school
elements. Will hand write the 'batch' and 'bottle' numbers.Will be going on a clear bottle.
Posted in thread: Show Us Your Label on 12-25-2011 at 05:40 AM
Just started fellas. These are the labels for my first crack at it. Going to hand label the
'batch' and 'bottle' numbers on each one. Was going for an older look with these. Would love to
hear what yo...
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Roasting Barley at home?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Big Beer, yeast question
- Temp probe/thermometer location
- First Time Yeast Washing
- Succulent Strawberry Blonde
- Picklese - Hot pickled cabbage. So good!
- skunky beer
- Our first all electric unit