- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-30-2009 11:53 AM
Posted in thread: How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made? on 12-26-2009 at 03:16 PM
I made 6 gallons Christmas Eve. It's bubbling happily away.6 +15,185=15,191Twin Maples
Posted in thread: floor corker plus 375 ml bottles = @#$!% on 07-12-2007 at 11:20 PM
I had this great idea to bottle my latest batch of wine in smaller bottles, so that I don't
have to drink an entire 750ml bottle in one sitting.Little did I know that my floor corker only
accepts the ...
Posted in thread: Carrot wine. on 03-28-2007 at 11:23 PM
Any one know if I need to use pectin enzyme with carrots. I'd of thought it was mainly needed
with fruit but I've seen parsnip wine recipes with this addition.I'm using 4lb of carrots
chopped and boil...
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Hello from Italy!
- Does the Monster Brewing Hopper fits all their mills?
- Coconut Cream Stout-competition runner up
- Apple Wine Hangover
- How do you use ur bottling bucket
- Had A Special Visitor Yesterday
- Pilsner DME - Time to boil?
- What is the absolute easiest way to sanitize bottles?
- The apartment brewery
- Cheap pump and FDA approved 12v 100c