- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-06-2012 11:24 AM
Posted in thread: Low efficiency with Canada Malting Co. Pale malt? on 12-14-2012 at 06:36 PM
Sorry for the delay responding, don't check in here much. Yes, I usually use Canada Malting for
my base malt. Always been happy with the efficiency (15 years of brewing with a variety of
Posted in thread: Low efficiency with Canada Malting Co. Pale malt? on 11-06-2012 at 04:12 PM
I use that same grain and the batch I brewed this weekend came in at 77%.
- Does sitting in primary help any with flavors?
- quick HERMS controller build question
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Beetloaf- Can it be done? SHOULD it be done?
- First homebrew competition and I got bronze!
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Wierd split batch haze behavior
- First year hops not getting enough sunlight
- Carboy Swirling Question
- Ale of a Showdown
- Off Flavors