Last Activity:07-12-2008 8:18 PM
Posted in thread: Hello Everyone on 07-11-2008 at 01:09 AM
I did't check this thread until just now. I missed the meeting, oh well mabye I'll catch the
Posted in thread: Bee Cave Brewery Oktoberfest Ale on 07-10-2008 at 12:38 AM
Hi, any chance someone could convert this recipe to a 5 gal extract? Thanks!
Posted in thread: Leaking Bottle of Extract on 07-03-2008 at 06:32 PM
As long as it won't spoil my batch I don't see any reason to send it back. I did let them know
about it. I t was probably because of how it was packed, the box looked too small to hold the
jug. The ou...
Posted in thread: Leaking Bottle of Extract on 07-03-2008 at 05:36 PM
I received an extract kit in the mail today that somehow was damaged in shipping. It had a half
gallon bottle of dark malt that had the top pushed in. I would say about an ounce or two leaked
Posted in thread: Some questions to help me on my way - (basic equipment use) on 06-29-2008 at 11:54 AM
Just calm down. It sounds like you did everything right. It should be fine. Visible activity
can take up to 72 hours to appear.
- 15 PSI and 15 minutes or....?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- perlick faucets and shanks
- Fermentation Buckets
- [Need Critique] First Kolsch
- 100% Brett L oatmeal stout stalled?
- Like a bandit
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- sanitizing mason jars for frozen/cold water addition
- FT: Alpine Nelson & Pure Hoppiness