Last Activity:12-20-2010 7:57 PM
Posted in thread: Beer not carbonating on 10-29-2008 at 05:15 PM
I had a feeling that was the problem. This is my third barleywine; the first two I had no
problems but the alcohol % was lower. I am amazed at all of the threads. Thanks again, Scott
Posted in thread: Beer not carbonating on 10-28-2008 at 09:46 PM
I made a barleywine over three months ago. It is close to 12%. I left it to carbonate for about
two months after adding 3/4 cup corn sugar. The beer is still flat. I even tried adding some
- Whats the biggest bonehead mistake youve made while brewing?
- Arduino + Love TS
- Hopless beer
- Meat is not a protein source
- Once Again, I'm worried that i messed up.....
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- I'm an idiot part 312
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- headspace question
- IPA No Carbonation & Sweet Flavor After 8 Weeks