Last Activity:05-15-2013 6:39 AM
Posted in thread: Paw paw porter with pellicle on 05-07-2012 at 09:31 PM
I have two gallons of porter that I sat on 2.5 pounds of paw paws a couple months ago. I picked
the fruits in the woods of southern Ohio last Sept, but cleaned them and froze them. I thawed
them to ad...
Posted in thread: Just discovered ChurchKey in DC... on 03-27-2012 at 12:19 AM
Try smoke and barrel on Columbia and 18th, meridian pint atSorry, phone issues. Try smoke and
barrel, meridian pint on 11th and Park NW, and Pizzeria Paradiso in Dupont Circle.
Posted in thread: Just discovered ChurchKey in DC... on 03-27-2012 at 12:17 AM
Try smoke and barrel on Columbia and 18th, meridian pint at
- chest freezer/fermentation chamber high temp variance
- Impact of sugar additions to primary?
- Indie Music Lovers?
- The braumiser, my braumeister inspired rig
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Do you have a beard?
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Yet another keezer build
- Stainless Steel sparge assembly
- Just a little reassurance