Last Activity:03-28-2013 1:53 PM
Posted in thread: Love TS2 Mounting in collar?? on 03-28-2013 at 05:58 PM
Had the same problem. I used a razor blade to cut the "plastic spring" piece off the front of
the clip. If you look at the spring as the letter "D", I cut the entire letter off, leaving
just enough re...
Posted in thread: Do slow boils impact starch conversion? on 12-16-2012 at 11:30 PM
I don't quite understand what you are asking. By the time your wort is in the kettle all starch
conversion should have already been done. Even without doing a mash-out the temperature of the
Posted in thread: Do slow boils impact starch conversion? on 12-15-2012 at 11:14 PM
I have to scale down my new AG electric rig to only a 1500 watt heating element in my BK to
protect old wires and a 20amp circuit.Aside from the time this adds to my brew-day will the
additional time ...
Posted in thread: Recommendations for a tankless water heater on 12-04-2012 at 03:09 PM
I second Marcb's request. I am looking to do something similar. Did you install the flush kit &
hose outlet yourself? What does that look like? I rent and old victorian in San Francisco.
Wiring is sho...
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Great Lakes Hops
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Delayed Introduction
- Info for my journey for heady topper
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- 4 days long enough to stabilize?
- What are you drinking now?
- Bottle conditioning concerns.
- Split batch questions
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread