Last Activity:01-25-2012 4:49 PM
Posted in thread: German Pilsner Ale on 01-21-2012 at 05:13 AM
I really like the sound of this recipe, so I decided to buy the supplies and am gonna make it
on the 4th.I was considering adding only about half of the hops suggested, though, to cut back
on the over...
Posted in thread: Ridiculously quick fermentation? on 02-01-2011 at 01:49 AM
Thanks for the words, definitely helped out a lot!
Posted in thread: Ridiculously quick fermentation? on 02-01-2011 at 01:17 AM
I was floating on the 70 mark, probably.We brewed two different styles, so I know his is
obviously gonna act different than mine, but watching his beer fermenting for 3+ days started
worrying me.The a...
Posted in thread: Ridiculously quick fermentation? on 02-01-2011 at 12:41 AM
I'm brewing my first batch of beer, and I had a couple questions!So, it's a red ale, and it's
from an extract kit. Jug of LME, some specialty steeping grains, couple oz of hops, and some
dried yeast. ...
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What I did for beer today
- noobie doing first brew