Last Activity:03-13-2009 3:38 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Celebration of the Suds - Atlantic City on 03-02-2009 at 11:05 PM
So this is coming up. Who's going???
Posted in thread: How do you guys store your bottles of homebrew? on 02-23-2009 at 01:27 AM
I store mine in something similar to this: have a few of these kicking around from my
deployments and whatnot. They hold 8 12pk's very nicely and can close to help keep out any
light and contain any ...
Posted in thread: Why Today is NOT a Good Day on 02-22-2009 at 07:40 PM
Posted in thread: feeling nostalgic, wanna play? on 02-13-2009 at 01:08 AM
[ame=" Rock Introduction[/ame]80's FTW!
Posted in thread: The Rad-Keezer build, Hotness included on 02-12-2009 at 12:12 AM
Where is THIS thread at? Link? :DOP, nice work, enjoyed the pictures a lot.Search "Keezer"
you'll find it. It's the 20+ page thread
Posted in thread: Two minor AG questions on 02-11-2009 at 04:49 PM
As for #2, a good boil will rid of any oxidation.
Posted in thread: Cream Stout on 02-11-2009 at 01:38 AM
You guys have any ideas how I could best emulate the irish cream flavoring that comes from the
baileys? Also what's a good comparable commercial stout I could compare the dark owl too and
add some jam...
Posted in thread: Cream Stout on 02-11-2009 at 12:19 AM
Try Dark Owl Sweet Stout. I've got a batch that's just about carbonated, and I could easily see
this addition.Yah that sounds really good. I was just thinking that I might want to add some
Posted in thread: Priming with Liqueur on 02-10-2009 at 03:24 PM
Any updates on this thread? I would love to make a car bomb stout :)
Posted in thread: Cream Stout on 02-10-2009 at 01:02 AM
I'm pondering the idea of adding some wood chips soaked in Jamesons Irish Whiskey to a nice
creamy stout making an Irish Cream Stout. Does anyone have any good cream stout recipes I could
use as a bas...
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- What size tubing for Better Bottle blow off?
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Fly sparging question: mash thickness and mash out water additions
- What are you drinking now?
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different