Last Activity:08-23-2012 2:16 PM
Posted in thread: Cooper's Lager for wheat or IPA? on 07-30-2012 at 09:02 PM
I have an unopened Cooper's Lager extract that came with a kit they sent me that I'd love to
trade for another extract kit or even a finished wheat beer if anyone was interested. I've done
this lager ...
Posted in thread: New Smoker on 07-30-2012 at 08:54 PM
Nice..I think you'll enjoy the propane feature. Most important part of smoking is temp control.
Low and slow will provide you the best results. A great site for smoking meat is
Posted in thread: Boulevard Wheat Clone on 07-13-2012 at 08:40 PM
I just brewed a clone of boulevard wheat and went with white labs 023. Pitched at 68 then
raised to 72 after day 3.Extract? AG? How did it come out? Or still fermenting..
Posted in thread: Boulevard Wheat Clone on 07-13-2012 at 08:17 PM
Alright...here's a re-cap:2.5 lb Wheat DME2.5 lb Pale Malt (2 Row)1.25 lb Un-malted Wheat.10
ounce Bravo.15 ounce MagnumWyeast American Wheat YeastI mashed the Pale and Wheat @ 150 degrees
for 35 minu...
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Dry hopping amounts
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- One food you have never had... but are curious
- 4 weeks in primary ok?
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- browning bottom leafs
- Closed-system pressurized fermentation technique!
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- Why do I not use Centennials more often?