- Posts 4
Last Activity:11-22-2012 7:40 PM
Posted in thread: Good bye Mr Beer! on 11-22-2012 at 12:21 PM
I too have dumped my Mr. Beer kit. It was good just to prove that yes I can make a beer like
Posted in thread: Hello From Mid-Michigan on 11-22-2012 at 12:07 PM
I gotta lay my handson some of them Travers City cherries. I want to play with some fresh
fruits / berries.
Posted in thread: How long did it take you until you made a awesome batch? on 11-22-2012 at 11:52 AM
I'm am no expert by any stretch, but I was thinking that some time in a secondary fermentor
will help mellow your beer out also give it more time to let all the solids settle to the
bottom. And play w...
Posted in thread: Good online resources on 11-20-2012 at 10:58 PM
I just bottled up my second batch... this one with a northern brewer deluxe starter kit. I went
with the glass carboys. I can tell I need two or three more cases of bottles but two cases to
- Flaked rice, Minute Rice, and "Uncle Ben's"
- Brewfest May 11th Mt Hope Manheim
- New from Chicago
- How long does a 5 lb tank of CO2 last in your kegorator?
- Christmas Ale - Special B %
- Beetloaf- Can it be done? SHOULD it be done?
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Vanguard in Laverne
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Force carbonation