Last Activity:02-06-2013 10:11 PM
Posted in thread: Pitched Yeast in Cold Cider on 01-27-2013 at 01:23 PM
Heres a pic
Posted in thread: Pitched Yeast in Cold Cider on 01-27-2013 at 01:20 PM
Thank you for the links, i found them very helpful, i moved my cider to my fathers house last
night and put it in a room in the basement and it is currently formenting nicely at 58 degrees.
Posted in thread: Pitched Yeast in Cold Cider on 01-26-2013 at 05:15 PM
Thank you, it is currently formenting
Posted in thread: Pitched Yeast in Cold Cider on 01-24-2013 at 11:17 PM
Hey guys, i just put together my first batch of Hard Cider, however when i pitched my yeast
which was room temperature, the cider i pitched it in was cold about 40 degrees. Im worried
that i shocked t...
- Aging brew question
- Artificially limiting the supply results in higher rated beer
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- New Keezer - Expanded Metal - Taplister
- Rock Salt & Immersion Chiller
- Pittsburgh - Pin locks/burner/MLT/chiller/carboy
- Where are you at INDIANA
- Perlick 525SS and shanks
- At what point do I worry about stuck fermentation?
- Drinking green beer... makes my stomach go funny
- Greetings from Iowa!