Last Activity:02-20-2013 8:04 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: First mead and first thread, long time lurker. on 02-12-2013 at 02:06 AM
I will have to try the pumpkin mead out. Sounds awesome for the fall/winter. I love seasonal
Posted in thread: First mead and first thread, long time lurker. on 02-09-2013 at 11:31 PM
My 6 month old mead was bottled yesterday and I am so excited that I cant sit still! I cannot
even count how many times I checked this forum to ensure the maximum probability for success. I
am happy t...
- malt extract kit with no added fermentables?
- Lager without all lager things?
- Victory Summer Love
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Hows this look?
- Reverse Mashing
- What Percentage of Barley Should Germinated
- Edgestar Mini-regulator w/paintball CO2 tank
- How does my crush look?
- STC 1000 temp control - looking for help