- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-05-2013 3:42 PM
Posted in thread: Agave Wheat Ale? on 07-04-2011 at 02:00 AM
Have you brewed it yet @Chabutna? How did it turn out? I'm looking to try it myself, but I
think I'll attempt to add the cascade and Willamette, too. Also, do you think I should wait for
the wort temp...
Posted in thread: Careers in brewing on 07-04-2011 at 12:13 AM
I'm really curious about this, too. I found an article that talks about it, but I would really
like to learn more. I love to homebrew and if I got paid for it, I would love it even more. But
Posted in thread: Apple Cherry Graff on 07-03-2011 at 10:02 PM
I'm trying a version of Apple-Cherry Graff that sits at the same OG. It's 1 Gal "wort" 3 Gal
apple juice (Tree-top from costco, Vit C added), 1 gallon cherry juice from the farmer's market
and 2 oz li...
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- summer shandy
- FINALLY!!! A non glass hydrometer for sale
- IPA fermented at room temp, then 2ndry in ferm chamber?
- my hydrometer and refractometer disagree
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Wood experiment
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- isopropyl alcohol as no-rinse sanitizer