Last Activity:06-04-2013 11:06 AM
Posted in thread: Milk Stout Clone Extract Recipe? on 12-23-2012 at 03:01 PM
Hi I am a newbie homebrewer from Singapore and this is my first post. I just placed my second
beer, the A-Z Brown ale from Sam Calagione's book, and would like to try a milk stout, more
- 1.75 gallon keg
- Does steeping oak chips affect fermentation?
- Jet burner question
- guess this beer bottle
- Five different melomels - *Picture*
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- Keg cooling question
- WLP002 - What the heck?!
- Yes, Virginia, fermentation temp control really IS important.
- SWMBO Mildly Irritated on Brew Day
- Fermentation temperature schedule US-05