Last Activity:01-14-2013 4:43 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Is it okay to add chunks of fruit? on 12-06-2012 at 05:31 AM
Thank you! I did peel the pear and even rinse it afterward, so I'm hoping it's all right. I
guess I'll just ride this one out and hope for the best. Next time I'll be sure to add it to
secondary, and ...
Posted in thread: Is it okay to add chunks of fruit? on 12-06-2012 at 01:39 AM
Okay, I know I may very well get some grief for asking this, but I am a novice. I'm making a
hard apple cider (with some cranberry juice too), and I decided to add some sliced pear chunks
that were wa...
- Local Brewpub getting screwed...
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- size of valves
- Pellicle Photo Collection
- Anyone steam-mashing?
- Summerfest Orange Ale
- Belgian Wit Hops Schedule Advice
- To Kill or not to kill, that is the question
- Bottling Beer from a Keg
- Apple Wine is Sour and Bitter???
- (MN) WTS - Blichmann Beer Gun and Counter Pressure Filler