Last Activity:02-04-2013 10:51 AM
Posted in thread: Capping the mash with special b on 02-04-2013 at 03:44 PM
Interesting. How much. And it makes red beer?Please clarify, are you using carafa regular, or
carafa special1 "dehusked"
Posted in thread: Capping the mash with special b on 02-03-2013 at 05:21 PM
Why not use an ounce or two of carafa special for the red colour?Good question. I've been
surfing for hours on that topic but I can't find any reference saying catafa special (which
one) contributes t...
Posted in thread: Capping the mash with special b on 02-03-2013 at 04:08 PM
Im trying to do a red color extraction of special b, but trying to avoid the caramel raisin
using a sparge addition. Will that work. Also when capping with crystal malts, does the
sweetness translate ...
- acceptable efficiency?
- An *Almost* Perfect Brew Day
- Bottles to the fridge after 1 week?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- NHC tickets 2013
- What are you drinking now?
- What's your story?
- Jaybird Custom False Bottoms for 10gl Igloo
- First attempt at BIAB (and all grain in general)
- Help With One of My Beer Lines - Please!!!
- When it's almost gone.......