- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-23-2011 9:15 PM
Posted in thread: Crazy Betty's Sweet Potato Pie Ale (AG) on 11-12-2011 at 07:17 PM
I have just finished brewing my sweet potato beer. Here is what I did:Grains:6.5 lbs 2-row US
pale 1.5 lbs Munich 10L1 lbs Caravienne .5 lbs Caramunich.5 lbs Special BHops:1 oz Kent
Goldings @ 60.5 oz...
Posted in thread: Crazy Betty's Sweet Potato Pie Ale (AG) on 10-24-2011 at 02:15 AM
I am about to brew a sweet potato beer of my own and all this talk of starch and its effects
are making me question how to go about the process. Please let me know what you are finding.
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- austin homebrew
- Metal supply yard