- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-25-2013 8:38 PM
Posted in thread: Common Room ESB on 11-07-2012 at 12:59 AM
Brewed on Sunday, everything went great! Was going to sub some Target Hops for Goldings, but
decided to stick with the recipe. Fermentor is bubbling away :)Can't wait to taste the final
Posted in thread: Common Room ESB on 10-31-2012 at 01:37 AM
Brewing ESB this weekend, will let you know how it goes. Have you ever used Target for FWH?
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?
- Help with stalled Saison
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- 5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy
- What came in the mail for you today?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- BX Depot group buy?