Last Activity:02-26-2013 10:17 PM
Posted in thread: Question about an old freezer on 12-09-2012 at 11:46 PM
Greetings-Apologies if I make no sense, it has been a long day!I came across an old stand up
freezer and was happy to be able to use it (as a fermentation chamber or kegerator, what have
you) until I ...
Posted in thread: Priming in a keg on 10-06-2012 at 02:57 PM
Ah, it should give the popped bottle noise, eh? Thanks
Posted in thread: Priming in a keg on 10-06-2012 at 02:54 PM
It builds enough pressure to verify a sealed keg within a day at the most. I've carbed ~8 kegs
this way, and they all sealed fine, but I verified the seal after a day each time just to be
sure. Now I ...
Posted in thread: legged some, bottled some. priming sugar on 09-30-2012 at 12:49 AM
Ah yes pardon my sarcasm with the violent pouring quip. I plan on doing exactly as you suggest.
Posted in thread: legged some, bottled some. priming sugar on 09-29-2012 at 10:24 PM
Good. I've had a grudge against my closet for some time. Anyway. Thanks for the reply. I'll
probably dump it violently back into the bucket for a bit and redo. ;-)
Posted in thread: legged some, bottled some. priming sugar on 09-29-2012 at 10:08 PM
To the point, I'm worried I have too much priming sugar in what I bottled. I put about one
third of a cup priming sugar in about a cup of water and mixed that in to what amounted to 10
twelve ounce bo...
- What are you drinking now?
- Need Help in the middle of my boil!!
- Can anyone advise me on this manifold design and material?
- Operation: Sixpoint Resin
- Yay it's finally here and it's YUMMY
- motorcycles, who here rides one?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Want to make some sour beer? Join my wine-barrel project in the Portland area.
- Second keezer for lil brother
- Dishwasher for fermentation chamber