Last Activity:04-19-2013 5:42 PM
Posted in thread: New DIY Randall Bad taste?? on 02-19-2013 at 04:46 PM
Don't bite my head off for asking this, but you don't actually have a filter element in the
housing, right?Sorry...Had to ask ;)Cheers!Haha no big deal but yes I don't blame you for
thinking of the ob...
Posted in thread: New DIY Randall Bad taste?? on 02-16-2013 at 06:28 PM
At that temperature I don't think you can expect to extract anything more than the most
volatile components, which are usually associated with aroma.But I don't get why the flavor
would be so signific...
Posted in thread: New DIY Randall Bad taste?? on 02-15-2013 at 08:41 PM
I just built a randall for myself to give my double IPA a hop flavor and aroma boost. So I
built the standard DIY randall with the whole house filter and added 2oz of Amarillo. The
results were amazin...
- In depth examination of my brew technique, seeking improvement
- Beersmith 2: Can't open "My Recipes" Folder!
- Recapping bottles safe?
- Clear this concept: bottle conditioning vs. just having a bunch of beer on hand
- Barleywine Yeast Issues
- Backsweeting help?
- Zest Bomb - Citrus Wheat Pale Ale
- Is this a good thing?
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Belgian-style table beer recipe
- You know you're a home brewer when?