- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-07-2012 7:35 AM
Posted in thread: Homemade Rootbeer issues on 08-17-2012 at 11:37 PM
I have used the Mr. Root Beer kit before and it wasn't sour at all. It was so good that my boss
at the time, a known root beer hater, said it was really good. I think he is right about
Posted in thread: Scratch Root Beer Recipe on 04-18-2012 at 07:27 AM
Thanks. I was thinking about making it a real beer, in that it would have about the same
alcohol percentage as beer. I hope it works well.
Posted in thread: Scratch Root Beer Recipe on 04-18-2012 at 02:05 AM
New here too. Sounds delicious. Let me know how well it works, as I am also looking for a good
from-scratch root beer recipe. Also, if you have a way of making it into a brewed (as in has
- What do you dislike about summer?
- 35 dollar march pump
- Something easy to start with!
- thinking about getting a BICYCLE
- Equipment for a Beginner?
- Co2 filled in MA
- Welding a pin-lock keg?
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- The Billy Bar, aka, Building an Articulated Tap Tower Keezer Without a Collar
- first time kegging
- German style...