Last Activity:05-16-2013 10:21 PM
Posted in thread: Sanke Keg stem replacement parts on 05-09-2012 at 07:36 PM
Thanks for that info. I called them and they said that only licensed breweries can get the CO2
EPDM valve. I can ask a local brew pub. Hopefully they don't have to order 50 of them... So are
Posted in thread: Sanke Keg stem replacement parts on 05-09-2012 at 07:33 PM
Thanks for that. I called them and they couldn't help me because they didn't deal with those
sort of parts... I tried giving the lady the URL and she got angry and transferred me to
another guy that s...
Posted in thread: Sanke Keg stem replacement parts on 05-08-2012 at 06:57 PM
Hi,I recently got two Bud Light kegs (US style, D-coupler) that had beer sitting in them for
about 2 years. My uncle used them for a party and never returned them. Anyways I have already
removed the s...
- greetings from Kuwait
- The BEST Mac And Cheese (Warning: Advanced Recipe)
- Review article on the Microbiology of Malting and Brewing
- Brew your own subscription
- Persistently Stuck Fermentation
- Brutus Style Brewstand Build
- Efficiency of a 5 gal batch on a 10 gal setup
- Black eyed Peas - "I GOT A FEELIN!!"
- Too much fermenter headspace???
- WLP007 Question - Brown ale
- Aging in a barrel