Last Activity:09-27-2010 8:37 AM
Posted in thread: First time cider making - a few questions on 09-27-2010 at 12:54 PM
OK,have picked scratted and pressed some apples, juice is in sterilised demi johns and cider
yeast has been added. Now 36 hours later and there has been no activity at all from the apples,
they have f...
- proper way to carb.
- Secondary question.
- Critique of my first clone attempt, please
- How to make my brews sweeter
- Adventures in Brewing - Batch 3 - Overpitched Yeast
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- Durian cider - yes I went there.
- Are you happy with your plate chiller?
- Making clearer beer
- Degassing wine trick
- So who's brewing this weekend?