Last Activity:01-29-2013 10:14 AM
Posted in thread: Pitched yeast 4 days ago, still not bubbling on 01-29-2013 at 03:14 PM
Ok that's helpful for sure, what kind of slight evidence did you see so I can look for those?I
saw just slight bubbling on top - not enough to hear the airlock bubbling except for maybe once
Posted in thread: Ale yeast substitutions for lagers - cervesa variety on 01-27-2013 at 05:28 PM
Go for a German ale or kolsch yeast, ferment at the bottom of the temperature range to the best
of your ability and you should end up with fairly lager like beer.Any experience with the
Posted in thread: Cornies for $25 per on 01-27-2013 at 05:10 PM
Local guy has about four ball locks and six pin locks. $35 each or four for 100. I just need
two really. Do I pay $70 for two, $100 for four, or offer $200 for all 10? If I got all (who
knows if he'll...
Posted in thread: Ale yeast substitutions for lagers - cervesa variety on 01-27-2013 at 05:00 PM
I don't have the proper equipment (or consistent temp conditions in my garage) to lager. My
"Clone Brews" book has a couple of recipes for Negra Modelo and Dos Equis. Both call for Wyeast
Posted in thread: Pitched yeast 4 days ago, still not bubbling on 01-27-2013 at 04:54 PM
I bet there is one. But if not, taste/smell the wort. If you cannot detect any problems, pitch
a new packet of yeast.I brewed a toasted coconut porter a few months back. This brew produced
next to no ...
- Top 20 Wyeast strains
- What are your "can't live without" equipment items?
- Help Wanted: Boneyard RPM IPA Clone Recipe
- Mosin Nagant vs 5 Gallon Water jug!
- Protein Rest vs. Mashout vs. Chill Haze vs AHHHHHHHHHH CONFUSION
- What are you drinking now?
- Cream Ale Issues
- Reviews on Millar's Barley Mill?
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- IPA No Carbonation & Sweet Flavor After 8 Weeks
- Ghostrider White IPA clone idea?