Last Activity:12-24-2012 8:23 PM
Posted in thread: budwieser clone(sorta) on 11-20-2012 at 01:48 AM
If you want to prevent a stuck sparge, you can always boil your rice separately in a cooler.
I've had bad luck with rice and my mashed tun but good luck in a separate cooler
Posted in thread: changing recipe volume on 12-05-2009 at 07:10 PM
I have a recipe that I want to try today, but it is for 11 gal. and I want to do 5.5 gal. I
know that I just cut the grain bill in half. Do hop additions work the same or is there a
calculator for pro...
Posted in thread: Is there a software that ... on 11-15-2009 at 08:54 PM
I'm wondering if any of the brewing software is capable of receiving an input of the
ingredients I have, and a style, that might then spit out potential recipes within that style
with some of the list...
"MY BROTHER ALWAYS SAID THAT DROWNING IN BEER WOULD BE LIKE HEAVEN. WELL, MY BROTHER'S NOT HERE AND I HAVE TWO SOAKERS …THIS SUCKS!" Bob McKenzie
- Best Brew for 1st All-Grain Batch?
- I am trying to do a BIAB brewing with all the processes in the same pot
- Wanting to do a cherry wheat with flaked wheat
- Maltodextrin Question
- Wheatish Barleywine - Comments?!
- What shall I do to clean and sanitize my manifold for the 1st time before using it?
- Boston Lager Clone
- Calling All Metal Fans
- Prechiller or second stage cfc?
- Where to buy grain?
- Hit higher than i planned