Last Activity:05-19-2005 5:23 PM
Posted in thread: Homebrew Supply Websites on 05-19-2005 at 10:13 PM
From the UK. Site I use is www.brewshop.co.ukVery good service.
Posted in thread: Hello from Scotland on 04-26-2005 at 10:47 PM
Cheers guys! (i presume:)There's a lot of good information on this forum which is super!
D-brewmeister, I take it you are part of a brew club. Here in the far north there isnt a club,
im trying to rai...
Posted in thread: Hello from Dublin, Ireland on 04-20-2005 at 05:33 PM
Hi Ken,Im right up North, about 20 miles from John O' Groats. Lovely place, at least when its
not raining :)
Posted in thread: Need Info on Equipment, etc... on 04-19-2005 at 11:17 PM
The basic items you will need are steriliser, hydrometer,trial jar,fermenting jar(s), tubing,
bungs,airlock and thermometer. Corks and bottles to store it. Hope thats of some use.stephen
Posted in thread: Hello from Dublin, Ireland on 04-19-2005 at 10:40 PM
Hello Ken,Just thought I'd mention that I am also Irish, from Belfast, but live in Scotland
Posted in thread: Hello from Scotland on 04-19-2005 at 10:35 PM
Hi everyone,I've just recently got into home brewing thanks to my brother who has about 8 wines
on the go and lent me his beer fermenter for me to make beer. Im in Caithness, Scotland, lovely
- Any other recent/to be new Dads?
- Hello all newbie here
- I am trying to do a BIAB brewing with all the processes in the same pot
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- looking for stainless 1/2" mpt 1/4 " barb fitting
- Identifying A Beer for BJCP Style Guidelines
- CHICAGO: free hop rhizomes
- Training suggestions for unruly bines
- Outdoor burners?
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Doh... I used the wyeast wrong, will it still work?