- Posts 4
Last Activity:01-19-2006 4:01 AM
Posted in thread: Grain Primer for Dummies? on 04-05-2005 at 01:23 AM
Thanks for the links, Stearmandriver. I'll pursue them when I get more time! Do you actually
fly a Stearman? :cool:Sam :eek: No one ever gets that!Yeah, I used to teach tailwheel and basic
acro in it...
Posted in thread: Grain Primer for Dummies? on 04-04-2005 at 09:13 AM
Funny, I'm doing the same research right now. This might be a start: a rank noob, having not
even brewed an extract batch yet (next week), but working with real grains is interesting to
me, so I've b...
Posted in thread: Got my first good look at all-grain today.... on 03-31-2005 at 07:05 AM
Rhoobarb, Plainfield, eh!! Get ahold of me, I live in Crystal Lake. A few of us get together
and brew and you'd be welcome to come out and help us brew and sample some too. We generally
get together a...
Posted in thread: Is there a commerical mead company? on 03-29-2005 at 03:56 AM
Hi folks,I'm brand new to homebrewing in general, and thinking I'm going to start with beer
instead of mead, but I'm fascinated with mead too. I was also looking around for a place to buy
some, and th...
- DIY glycol chilled plastic conical fermenters
- Critique me!
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Motorized Monster Mill Build
- all grain pump issue with new stand
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Did I ruin these hops...
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013