Last Activity:11-01-2012 8:37 PM
Posted in thread: lager bottling on 04-03-2012 at 11:48 PM
I have an extract Maibock that is finished fermenting and has been lagering for 8 weeks. I took
my final gravity reading yesterday and it is ready to bottle. The question I have is that the
beer in th...
Posted in thread: Coconut Cherry Chocolate Milk Stout on 03-30-2012 at 01:56 AM
That is way too much cherry juice. I would only add a few onces, meaning less than 10.
Posted in thread: Black IPA extract recipe anyone? on 03-30-2012 at 01:42 AM
I want to brew an extract Black IPA this sunday. Does anyone have a solid recipe that they have
Posted in thread: lager bottling concerns on 03-30-2012 at 12:24 AM
Thanks guys. You've eased my concerns!
Posted in thread: lager bottling concerns on 03-30-2012 at 12:08 AM
I made my first lager (Maibock) and it has been lagering at a finish temperature or 30 degrees
for about 8 weeks. I've noticed that everytime I open the firdge to take a hydro reading it
begins to fer...
Posted in thread: Possible contamination- on 03-20-2012 at 04:30 PM
Hello! Newbie w/ a concern about floating specks across the top the morning after my
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Amarillo Blonde
- Shooting at a distance of 1 mile 1760 yards
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Cal Clone -- By the worlds least handy man
- Leaving CO2 tank on
- False Bottom FREE SHIPPING till Memorial Day
- Hopping techniques
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- CT Brewers Check-In