Last Activity:03-13-2010 6:15 PM
Posted in thread: Hello from Seattle on 02-24-2010 at 03:58 AM
Hi there, I'm Michael, I've been up in the Seattle area for a bit over a year and have been an
avid homebrewer since I was old enough to drink and even a little before then! Seems like this
is a good ...
Posted in thread: Really strange fermentation.... on 02-24-2010 at 03:49 AM
if the temperature change is great enough than excess CO2 will be released, was the bubbling
occurring when the temperature was getting warmer? If so I'd bet the temperature change was the
Posted in thread: Oxygenate before wort is at pitch temp? on 02-24-2010 at 03:44 AM
Personally I don't think you'll see your O2 levels at an optimal level if the wort is 100+
degrees as the amount of O2 that can be absorbed is quite a bit less, however I'm unsure if you
can achieve m...
- Chocolate banana stout disaster....
- Hydrometer question
- question on a keggle I just made
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Golden Promise not in beersmith?
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?
- What are you drinking now?
- belgians with American hops
- Help with Schematics for Herms electric BCS 460 2 element brewing system
- Starter Guide...
- 100% Brett L oatmeal stout stalled?