Last Activity:10-03-2012 8:30 AM
Posted in thread: Priming sugar added to secondary on 10-02-2012 at 09:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. Thankfully you guys are just confirming what I originally thought. I
already added the fruit to the secondary because I'm making a cherry wheat beer. Thanks again
Posted in thread: Priming sugar added to secondary on 10-02-2012 at 02:50 PM
So, I had an absent minded moment and added my priming sugar to my fruit beer after racking it
into my secondary. My questions:1. Do I again add priming sugar when I bottle it? 2. Should I
- India Red Ale
- What are you drinking now?
- Homebrewing in public (Wisconsin)
- I drink the yeasties
- Keg sanitizing with boiling water.
- Please help Coopers kit
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- home brewer laws
- Electric Control Panel (2nd time planning)
- Decocting with Rice Hulls
- Slight Smokey flavor, Base malt?