Last Activity:04-06-2012 2:57 PM
Posted in thread: Experimenting with fruit on 04-06-2012 at 04:34 PM
Thanks for the advice! I'll let you know how it goes.
Posted in thread: Experimenting with fruit on 04-06-2012 at 03:37 AM
I apologize if this has been asked before (I imagine it has), but I guess I just want someone's
opinion on what I'm thinking.My friends and I have brewed two batches from kits with surprising
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- How much grain do you have in stock?
- What are ya'll brewin?
- What are you drinking now?
- Dry yeast starter?
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- screw ups
- Was a bitter tirned ipa-ish
- Can you remove stick-on thermometers?
- Pressure Canned Starter Wort at 13-14psi
- Critique? How would you classify this? IIAA?