Last Activity:08-26-2011 1:03 PM
Posted in thread: Midwest supplies honey nut brown ale (+ pumpkin?) on 08-15-2011 at 03:17 AM
I agree. I just brewed a pumpkin ale that is sitting in the primary right now. Im having a
Halloween party and I was thinking of having 2 different pumpkins ready... I wasn't so sure
about doing a bro...
Posted in thread: Midwest supplies honey nut brown ale (+ pumpkin?) on 08-12-2011 at 10:47 PM
This extract has rave reviews on MW's website, but no thread here. Is this extract any good?
I'm thinking of adding 60oz of pumpkin at flameout with some cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
- RTV High Temperature Silicone to Seal Heat Element Connections
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Ballast points sculpin IPA
- 3 gallon Ball lock kegs
- High OG seems to not be starting any tips?
- Good Morning from IL
- wine degasser for wort airation?
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- raspberry ale too dry
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?