Last Activity:09-24-2012 9:13 PM
Posted in thread: Newbie looking to get brewing on 09-15-2012 at 08:32 PM
Thanks for all the info guys, really helpfulKH54s10 I agree best for the $$. i am going with NB
deluxe kit, but according to the website hydrometer isn't included. Better bottles, vinator,
and 10.5 ga...
Posted in thread: Newbie looking to get brewing on 09-13-2012 at 11:03 PM
thanks for the info
Posted in thread: Newbie looking to get brewing on 09-12-2012 at 05:08 AM
Hello all, I have been doing some recon and looking to get a good starter kit. I think I'm
going with the Northern Brewer deluxe kit and will get a few extras (hydrometer, bottle tree,
and vinator). A...
- Please Critique my Top Tier set up
- I think I ruined my beer
- Efficiency vs. diastatic power (or missing my OG by at least 10 pts)
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- cold crashing question
- Yay it's finally here and it's YUMMY
- Ball lock post o rings
- "My Replies" Threads
- beer filtering
- Group Buy in Chicago #8